In celebration of International Science Centre and Science Museum Day, we have tons of extra programming for you!
Here are all of the activities and where to find them:
- Marsh Monsters10:30am-5:00pm
- Wascana Park is home to lots of creatures, big and small… and sometimes REALLY small. See how many of those really small creatures you can find using a microscope!
- Good Foundations/Structures at 10:30am, 1:30pm, and 3:30pm
- ***Sign up at front desk required! Limit to a total of 30 participants*** Explore different types of ground that shelters can be built on and see if you can build a shelter that will survive the difficulties that arise.
- Make a Water Filter (AgGrow Bistro at 10:30am, 1:30pm, and 3:30pm) ***runs for an hour
- Access to clean water is incredibly important for survival. Using basic materials, how clean can you get our dirty water?
- Glow Germ (3rd Floor by Building Connections) 10:30am-5:00pm
- Test out your hand-washing skills as we try and find how many pretend germs you may be leaving behind.
- Concussion Goggle Bowling (LWJ) 10:30am-5:00pm
- Brain injuries can affect all of your senses, even if you don’t realize it at the time. We’ll be simulating a brain injury and seeing how much it impacts your bowling game.