Join us to celebrate Science Odyssey Week with EveryBody Science! This exciting event will explore biology, human physiology, health lifestyles, and innovations created to make our lives easier.
All day on Friday May 12th and Saturday May 13th, you'll be able to explore amazing things about the human body through hands on activities, a special guest from the Shooting Stars Foundation, Actua’s Maker Mobile, and our summer visiting exhibition - Body Worlds Rx.
Please note the following schedules are subject to change, so be sure to check back closer to the date.
Friday May 12
- 10:00-4:00 Actua's Maker Mobile Innovation Stations
- 11:00-12:00 Glitter Germ
- 12:30-1:30 DNA Keychain
- 2:00-3:00 Eye Dissection Demo
- 3:30-4:30 Anatomy Building Challenge
Saturday May 13
- 12:00-6:00 Actua's Maker Mobile Innovation Stations
- 12:30-1:30 Anatomy Building Challenge
- 12:30-2:00 Acuta's Maker Mobile Internet Everywhere Workshop (pre-registration required at front desk, spaces limited)
- 1:30 -2:30- Ticia Heward – Shooting Stars Foundation – presentation on brain health
- 2:00-3:00 DNA Keychain
- 3:30-4:30 Glitter Germ
- 5:00-6:00 Eye Dissection Demo